Date of Last Revision: July 19, 2018
This website, www.medboardco.com, ("the Site") is operated by The MedBoard Company Ltd (“MedBoardCo”), a company registered in England and Wales, company registration number 10994242 ("the Company").
The Company is registered with the Information Commissioner as a data controller, with registration number ZA331471.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this Site.
- Why do we collect information?
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide services (“the Services”) and to enable certain functions on the Site. We use the information only for providing, improving and developing the Site and Services.
We take measures to ensure the security of the information we collect and store about you, in line with data protection regulations. MedBoardCo aims to protect your personal data from unauthorised disclosure and/or access, including the use of network and database security measures.
- What information do we collect?
4a. Registration and Subscription
- To access to our Services, we ask you to register and therefore provide personal information. We ask you to provide your name, email address, company and other personal information for the purpose of supplying the Services to you.
- The information you provide will be kept confidential.
- We may use the information in the following ways:
- to identify you and validate your use of the Services in the Site;
- to supply our Services to you as a user;
- to improve our Services and your user experience;
- to send you newsletters or promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you or of your interest;
- to inform you about changes to the Services or the Site;
- to contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
4b. Customer Data
- Customers of MedBoardCo may electronically submit data or information to the Site (“Customer Data”).
- MedBoardCo will not access, review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data, except as may be required by law or upon your written request and permission to do so.
- We store data as long as it is necessary to provide the Services. Information associated will be kept until your account is deleted.
- You can delete your data referred in point 1 at any time or opt to not submit data or information to the Company’s Services during your use.
4c. User Statistics
We collect statistical information regarding browsing actions and patterns in order to improve our Services and user experience. This includes aggregated statistical information, which does not identify you.
5. Is the information shared with any third party outside of MedBoardCo?
We never share information with any third-party.
7. Further Information
Date of Last Revision: March 23, 2018
This website (www.medboardco.com), ("the Site") is operated by The MedBoard Company Ltd (“MedBoardCo”), a company registered in England and Wales, company registration number 10994242 ("the Company").
- What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and in the ‘UK Cookie Guide’ by the International Chamber of Commerce.
We use three categories of cookies in our website:
- ‘Strictly Necessary’: these are required for the operation of the Site.
- ‘Performance’: these cookies collect information about how visitors use a website. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works
- ‘Functionality’: these cookies are used to provide services or allow the website to remember choices you make (e.g. username) to provide better personal features.
The cookies above are either:
- ‘Session Cookies’: these only exist during the period of time visiting the Site and are deleted when you leave the Site.
- ‘Persistent Cookies’: these stay in your device until they expire (this vary from cookie to cookie) or are deleted.
For further information on types of cookies, you can refer to the ‘UK Cookie Guide’ by the International Chamber of Commerce.
- Data Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics. All information gathered from these cookies is anonymous and is used to improve the usability of the site. For more information please refer to: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=en-GB&gl=uk .
- How to stop cookies
You can control and stop cookies from being received on your device. You can do this directly from the settings of your browser. If cookies are already on your device, you can delete them.
Please note that rejecting or deleting certain cookies may result in navigation issues, and in some cases, may affect performance and security. MedboardCo’s Site is designed to function optimally with cookies enabled.
You can find more information on how to delete cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org